Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Interesting 12" MI from OKC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Interesting 12" MI from OKC


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting 12" MI from OKC

    This was a special deal Altec made for Acoustic for their guitar amps..these are the first 12 ohm ones I have seen, the majority were 6.

    I suspect the single and dual 12" solid state guitar amp couldn't go to 4 ohms safely?

    Anywho, the amp was discontinued by Acoustic and they all wound up at Warehouse Sound...

    I posted a link a year or two back to a 6 ohm one on FeePay...
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 417 - Alnico's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2003
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation Re: Interesting 12" MI from OKC

    Thanks...First time I have come across them...will not get them though.

    I still have the speaker I got from you, and still have not fired her up.
    I may be wrong!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 417 - Alnico's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2003
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb Re: Interesting 12" MI from OKC

    Can anyone post the picts of the speakers in this auction?
    I'd like to have them saved for future reference.
    Call me the MI guy.
    I may be wrong!

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting 12" MI from OKC

    PM sent.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.